It seems that every week, I discover another great Google Chrome add-on that allows me to save time with routine tasks. So to preface this post, I can’t encourage you enough to use Google Chrome as your browser. You can download the browser here if you don’t already use it.
Here are my favorite add-ons to my Chrome Browser:
- Diigo Web Highlighter – Allows to bookmark sites as you browse.
- Offline GMail – Allows you to access, respond to e-mail, and access attachments for up to 31 days of mail.
- Awesome Screenshot, Capture, and Annotate – Capture an entire web page or any portion of one and annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, blur sensitive info, with one click.
- Buffer for Chrome – Allows Tweets and Facebook to be scheduled from anywhere then shared through the day.
- Evernote Web Clipper – The best way to save everything you see online. Save entire web pages – text, links, and images all with one click.
- Clearly from Evernote – Makes blog posts, articles and webpages clean and easy to read.
That’s it for now as far as my favorite add-ons go. But check out the Chrome Store for yourself and search the endless list of free apps available for work and pleasure! You can also stay up to speed with what is going on with Google chrome by monitoring the Google Chrome Blog.